REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD A COURSE GUIDE
CONTENT CREATION OVERVIEW
If you dream of a career as an Interactive Media Manager, Social Media Manager, Videographer, Online Publisher, Media Producer, Content Marketer or Digital Project Manager this course is for you.
You will be taught and mentored by industry experts who are currently working as content producers, online media producers, media project managers and digital executives. You will undertake fundamental units in web design, videography, graphic design, photography and copywriting, alongside subjects in brand strategy and user experience. Students will work with real clients in a studio environment to develop industry relationships and their own portfolio of work.
Students will graduate with a well-rounded understanding of the content creation and marketing industries in Australia and overseas.
Content Creation Diploma
The Diploma of Arts (Content Creation) is perfect for students who want to be content designers and creators for the media, arts, music, film, fashion and other creative industries.
The Diploma can be completed in two trimesters of full-time study.
Throughout the Diploma, you will:
- Create professional-quality digital content for a variety of platforms
- Gain an in-depth understanding of digital marketing and project management
- Develop an understanding of social media strategy and content distribution
- Learn practical skills in software applications Photoshop and InDesign
- Develop your own portfolio of video and photographic content
- Learn how to write and edit professional online content
- Work with real clients in a studio environment and develop industry relationships