Society of Tastemakers & Elegant People (STEP) return with their next music-industry panel event, ‘ The Money, Money, Money ‘.
Since launching in mid 2014, Collarts have worked with STEP to run successful panel events which have seen the likes of Anthony Fantano, Jen Cloher, Tim Shiel, Oscar Key Sung, Woody McDonald, Lucy Buckeridge and many more speak on a variety of issues and topics concerning the music industry.
The next event is taking place at The Toff In Town on Wednesday 4th November. Panel speakers will share perspectives stemming from the discussion we all hate having – MONEY! Where it’s at, how to make it and how to hold it down in the music industry.
Led by Melbourne’s number one moderator, Nick Clarke, the panel will feature some big names in the industry:
- Jennifer Tutty, Entertainment Lawyer for Studio Legal
- Johann Ponniah from Melbourne music company I OH YOU
- L inda Bosidis, Music Publisher for Mushroom
- Si Gould, manager for Grammy-Award-nominated band Hiatus Kaiyote
- + Secret guest artist to be announced
Tickets are $10 online and $15 on the door. Get in early because this one will definitely sell O.U.T.